Developing the careers of your key people is often best achieved through Mentoring which requires the ongoing commitment of trained mentors to encourage, support and identify opportunities to facilitate advancement.
The benefits of establishing a CDS Mentoring programme in your organisation include:
- A better informed view of the talent pipeline
- Improved motivation and retention of talent
- Better productivity
- Cost effective development
We offer you two approaches to establishing a mentoring programme:
- We work with you to establish an in-house mentoring programme which includes training and ongoing support of your internal mentors to build a mentoring culture.
- Our qualified coaches work directly with your key talent as trusted mentors to guide and support career journeys.
Whether you choose to use in-house mentoring or our carefully matched CDS mentors, you are assured of our professionalism from the methodology we employ to the genuinely engaged attitude of our mentors.
Mentoring can help support your mission to provide a career centric culture for your organisation which is proven to increase motivation and as a result, productivity.
To discuss mentoring in more depth, please contact Frances Mitchell.