Organisational change can have the most adverse impact on business performance if not managed and handled effectively.
At the core of change are people and the resulting change will have positive and negative career impacts in both the short and long term.
Career Directed Solutions principals have been at the heart of organisational change for over 20 years and have developed a suite of interventions to maximise rather than minimise the positive impact of change on the entire employee group.
Using our APIE model and applying different change and transition models we will provide end to end service based around:
- Board and Team planning facilitation
- Team and individual Coaching
- Consultative Committee support and coaching
- Transition interims
- Tactical Career Focus
- Remedial and crisis coaching
At the heart of the change services we provide we will:
- Minimise the shock impact and resultant reduction in performance
- Support colleagues at a critical time
- Provide a third party objective service
- Minimise business disruption
- Build short and long term capacity
- Build trust and engagement
- Deliver effective solutions
Contact Steve Thompson-Martyn in confidence to discuss organisational change.